We deliver domestically (Bulgaria) and internationally (Romania) with Speedy/DPD. The shipping fees are not included in the displayed price of the items and are calculated by the weight of the product/s at checkout adding the relevant packaging needed to be shipped safely to you. Once you make a purchase, you will receive shipment details and tracking information via email and/or SMS.
Deliveries are made only in the geographical territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, which excludes deliveries to Bulgarian diplomatic missions abroad, embassies, ships and aircraft under the Bulgarian flag, etc. which, according to the norms of international law, are considered part of the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria; the same is applicable for deliveries in the territory of Romania.
Upon delivery, the recipient signs a delivery receipt, which certifies the exact execution of the order. The possibility to check the shipment before payment is a service valid for all products offered and delivered by us. If you notice that the product is not in good condition, you can refuse the order. In case your choice of payment is by cash on delivery (cash payment to the courier), you do not have to pay the corresponding amount. If you have made a bank transfer in advance, we will refund you by bank transfer to the same account from which the payment was made, once the shipment has been returned to us and inspected.
For the entire country (Bulgaria only), delivery is within 24 to 72 hours on working days after confirming your order. The delivery terms for goods ordered through the online store are as follows:
For products ordered before 12:00 Bulgarian time, up to 48 hours, starting from the day following the day on which the order was confirmed.
For products ordered after 12:00 Bulgarian time, from 48 to 72 hours, starting from the day following the day the order was confirmed.
For products that are made for special orders, additional clarification is required from the customer.
In exceptional circumstances (including the increased workload of courier services during public holidays), we do not guarantee the specified delivery times.
You may return your purchase if unpacked and handled with care 14 days after delivery. We will handle every return without delay. Please note that after we receive the product/s and accept its condition untacked, we'll initiate a refund, Stripe submits refund requests to your bank or card issuer. You will see the refund as a credit approximately 5-10 business days later, depending on your bank. We don't cover return shipping costs unless we shipped an unwanted or damaged product.
If you need to return your product/s, please contact us at:
We accept credit/debit cards processed through Stripe at checkout.
Cash on delivery for physical products to addresses in Bulgaria is possible only through email order at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last change: 21:27 EET, 16.01.2023
[Automatic translation from the original, Bulgarian language.]
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains the General Terms and Conditions according to which the MERCHANT provides services to its users/customers through the online store https://www.matterthespace.com/.
These terms are binding on all users. By pressing the order and payment button, the user/client agrees, fully accepts, and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user/client for the purpose of reproducing his/her statement of acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions as well as of the order placed is carried out through the log files stored on the server of /name of the site/, storage of the user's IP address/ the customer as well as any other information.
3. The products found on the https://www.matterthespace.com/ website do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. After clicking the "Confirm" button, users agree to purchase the goods in the cart. This action is legally binding. The customer receives confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to be concluded.
5. The MERCHANT reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in the event that the goods are not available. If there is no stock of the requested product, within the working week, the MERCHANT shall notify the user/customer of its depletion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or to the specified telephone number. In the event that a transfer is made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, cancellation of the order, or a replacement order.
6. The contract language is Bulgarian, and payments will be made in Bulgarian levs including VAT.
7. The user/customer bears the full risk of damage/loss of the goods after delivery. After receiving the goods from the customer, if he does not express any claims or desire to return and signs the accompanying documents, the goods are considered to be in excellent condition and the customer has no right to return due to established defects or the presence of damage that occurred during transportation of the product.
As soon as the goods are handed over to the courier, the MERCHANT is released from the risk, which is transferred to the courier/supplier. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay in case the delay is due to a courier or another supplier.
8. Claims relating to mechanical damage that occurred during transport will be considered only on the basis of a claim protocol drawn up in the presence of the courier. In case of visible damage to the shipment at the time of its handover, a finding protocol is drawn up (in two identical copies) in which the ascertained condition of the shipment and its packaging are described. In this case, the Customer may refuse to receive the shipment or take it at his own risk. In the event that the Customer accepts such a shipment and does not present its claims to the courier upon receipt, the responsibilities for the claim are transferred to the courier who delivered the shipment to the Customer. In such circumstances, the conditions for complaints of shipments of the respective courier company apply - Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user/customer or a person authorized by him. Any damages, shocks, and other damages should be reported immediately to the MERCHANT. In the event that it is found that there is damage that occurred during the transportation of the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of these goods. The customer has the right to return the goods immediately at the expense of the MERCHANT. In cases where the MERCHANT has set a specific date and time for delivery in writing, the statement is binding. If an incorrect or incorrect address, contact person, and/or phone number are specified when submitting the request, the MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
9. When handing over the goods, the user/client or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address indicated by the customer, is considered a third party.
In case of refusal to receive the goods, outside of the described cases, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer owes payment of the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for handing over the goods are not provided within this deadline, the MERCHANT is released from its obligation to deliver the goods requested for purchase.
9a. When the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the goods requested for purchase by the Customer and this can be established by a simple inspection, the Customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with goods corresponding to the purchase request made by him within 24 hours of receipt.
III. USER/CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
10. The user/client has the opportunity to view and /after registration/ to order the announced goods on the Internet store https://www.matterthespace.com/
11. The user/customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
12. The user/client bears full responsibility for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the MERCHANT of any case of unauthorized access using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a risk of such use.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the announced method on the page https://www.matterthespace.com/.
14. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of the MERCHANT, undertakes when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, according to the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutionally established order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
• not to violate others' property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc.;
• to comply with Bulgarian legislation, applicable foreign laws, rules of morality and good manners and Internet ethics when using the services provided by https://www.matterthespace.com/;
• to immediately notify the MERCHANT of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not to upload, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and not to make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses"), computer codes, or materials designed to interrupt, hinder, disrupt or limit the normal operation of computer hardware or software or telecommunications facilities, or intended for unauthorized penetration or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the MERCHANT and all third parties for all damages suffered and lost profits, including any costs and attorneys' fees paid, incurred as a result of claims brought by and/or compensation paid to third parties in connection with Internet pages, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, placed on the server, sent, distributed, disclosed to third parties or made available through /name of the site/ in violation of the law, these General Terms and Conditions, Good manners or Internet ethics;
14a. The customer undertakes to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and email address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the costs of delivery when the same is not free and to ensure access and the possibility of receiving the goods. In the event that it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free, it is considered paid.
IV. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MERCHANT
15. The MERCHANT does not have the obligation and the objective opportunity to control the way users use the services provided.
16. MERCHANT has the right, but not the obligation, to preserve materials and information located on the server of https://www.matterthespace.com/
17. The MERCHANT has the right at any time, without notifying the User/customer when the latter uses the services in violation of these conditions, as well as at the discretion of the MERCHANT to terminate, stop or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The MERCHANT shall not be liable to users and third parties for damages suffered and lost profits resulting from the termination, suspension, modification, or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials, or information transmitted, used, recorded or made available through /site name/.
17a. The MERCHANT, after receiving the payment, undertakes to transfer to the user/customer the ownership of the goods requested for purchase by him, to deliver the goods requested for purchase on time, to check the technical condition of each item before it is sent (in case this is possible, without breaking the integrity of the package).
18. MERCHANT shall not be liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the MERCHANT's specialists and employees in connection with the use of the services by users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for the MERCHANT. The company is not responsible if the information provided by the manufacturer about the product is incorrect.
19. The MERCHANT has the right to collect and use information relating to its Users/customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
20. The information under the previous article can be used by the MERCHANT, except in case of express disagreement of the User, sent to the e-mail address of the MERCHANT. The MERCHANT collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the MERCHANT will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts and good morals.
21. The MERCHANT is not responsible for failure to fulfill its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the MERCHANT did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including cases of random events, problems in the global Internet network and in the provision of services beyond the MERCHANT's control.
22. The MERCHANT has the right to install cookies on users' computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the Internet page on the User's hard drive and allow the recovery of information about the User, identifying him and allowing the tracking of his actions, the Internet pages he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information that uses and records and others.
V. PERSONAL DATA
23. The MERCHANT guarantees its Users/customers the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the knowledge of third parties outside of the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The MERCHANT protects the personal data of the user/customer, which became known to him when filling out the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in the event that the Customer has provided incorrect data. In compliance with current legislation and the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions, the MERCHANT may use the Customer's personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes provided for in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts, Internet ethics, rules of morality and good manners.
23a. The MERCHANT undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Customer to third parties - state authorities, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received the express written consent of the Customer, the information is requested by state authorities or officials who, according to current legislation are empowered to request and collect such information. The MERCHANT is obliged to provide the information under the law.
24. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the MERCHANT, who has the right to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. The MERCHANT undertakes to notify the User of the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of the changes in a prominent place on its website and giving sufficient time to become familiar with them. In the given period, if the User does not state that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In the event that the User states within the given period that he does not agree with the changes, the MERCHANT has the right to immediately stop or terminate the provision of services to the User.
25. "User/client" means anyone who has loaded the website https://www.matterthespace.com/ on their computer.
26. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer/consumer.
27. The online store https://www.matterthespace.com/ is owned by the MERCHANT.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill gaps in the contract or adapt it to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court for registration of the MERCHANT, in accordance with Bulgarian legislation.
29. The store is owned by the legal entity "MATTER" EOOD, BG207150360.
VIII. Online dispute resolution
X. WAIVER OF ONLINE PURCHASE
The return period is 14 /fourteen/ days, counted from the date of receipt of the goods. Proof of purchase (document from the courier or a printout of the e-mail sent by the merchant) must be attached to the returned shipment, in addition to a form for the return of purchased goods.
It is a mandatory condition that the purchased products are in good commercial condition, without broken packaging and without being used (opening of cellophane or a torn box is considered as broken integrity of the packaging).
The goods can be returned to the company's office by courier. Transport costs are for the account of the Customer and are not refundable. Shipments sent with cash on delivery are not accepted. After receiving the returned goods and inspecting them (information about which will be sent by e-mail or phone), the value excluding transport costs is refunded to the Customer - to a bank account within 14 working days.
1) The product must be unused and unopened, without any external signs of use.
2) The integrity of the product must not be compromised - it must be sent back to us in the condition in which it was received.
3) That its packaging is not damaged /crumpled, stained, torn, torn, taped/.
4) There should be no signs of use, scratches, or bumps on the product itself.
5) That there are no missing accessories - if they are sent with the order itself
If the above conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse a return.
XI. MANDATORY INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
• By registering on our platform, you agree to the Policy and expressly confirm that you accept it.
• If you do not wish us to process your Personal Data in the manner described in the Policy, please do not provide it to us. The provision of Personal Data is voluntary, with a view to using the services of our Platform or accessing them. Any refusal by you to provide the necessary Personal Data to use the services on our platform would mean a refusal to use the relevant services.
• In certain cases, your express consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be necessary if another legal basis is available.
§1 Collection, use and storage of personal data
When using the online services of https://www.matterthespace.com/, we collect various data from you, some of which are personal data. They refer to data concerning personal or material relations of a certain natural person or those with which he can be unambiguously identified, such as e.g. Your name, Your address, Your email address, or Your telephone number.
1. Visits to the site https://www.matterthespace.com/ the following data are collected, the storage of which aims to ensure the functioning of the systems and to provide statistical information about the visits in the anonymous form: title of the page visited, browser used, operating system, internet provider, query domain, date and time of access, search engines used, names of downloaded files.
2. https://www.matterthespace.com/ recommends that you keep the username and password you log in/use confidential to avoid unauthorized access through your user account. Thus, with each access/use of https://www.matterthespace.com/ through the account (username and password), it is assumed that you assume responsibility for all actions that will be performed when using this account.
By entering/using https://www.matterthespace.com/, USERS and CUSTOMERS agree to take all necessary measures so that password security will not be disclosed by third parties.
If you have any doubts about unauthorized use/misuse of the account, we recommend that you inform us immediately.
When registering, the information provided must be correct and complete. Please note that you are liable, including criminal liability, for any statements/records / false data provided.
https://www.matterthespace.com/ reserves the right to deny any USER access to https://www.matterthespace.com/, terminate an account or cancel ORDERS, including confirmed orders.
Also, access to the site may be temporarily suspended or restricted, in order to maintain the site or introduce new activities or services.
https://www.matterthespace.com/ will make every effort to provide uninterrupted electronic transmission and error-free access. However, due to the nature of the Internet, continuous access and the absence of errors cannot be guaranteed.
Other data having the nature of personal information is collected only if it is provided voluntarily, for example when filling out a contact or inquiry form or registering on the site. The personal data provided by you, depending on their nature, is used by https://www.matterthespace.com/ to respond to your inquiries, to process your orders, as well as for purposes related to the technical administration of the site. Specifically, the data is used as follows:
2. Contact forms
When you contact https://www.matterthespace.com/ through an online contact form, your name, address, e-mail address, the area to which your inquiry relates, and the type of user you requested (individual or company) are stored ), so that the message entered by you in the relevant field is directed to the relevant person who will respond to your inquiry. The data collected through the contact forms are not used for other purposes, including not being used to send advertising.
3. Market research (e.g. Register&Win/Register and win)
https://www.matterthespace.com/ uses your data for market research purposes within the limits set by law and when you have expressly agreed to this when purchasing an item from the store. As part of the "Register&Win"/"Register and Win" campaign or similar for the purposes of market research, https://www.matterthespace.com/ stores your address, name, address, e-mail, telephone, customer type (individual or company) that you yourself have determined, and also, in case you have placed an order, article number, product name, date of purchase and your stated interest in other activities. https://www.matterthespace.com/ will only use your data for research purposes or to advertise its products if you have consented to this by subscribing to our newsletter. Otherwise, your data will only be used to notify you if you win a prize.
5. Information Bulletin
You can subscribe to the newsletter at https://www.matterthespace.com/ and without specifying your name, only specifying an e-mail address and expressing your consent to receive it by marking the check box with the following text:
"I wish to receive and subscribe to the newsletter at https://www.matterthespace.com/.
After you confirm your consent, which is done by sending an e-mail to confirm the subscription, https://www.matterthespace.com/ will use your e-mail address as the recipient of the newsletter, through which you will be regularly informed about the current promotions and the products of https://www.matterthespace.com/.
§ 2 Provision and deletion of personal data
The personal data provided by you is used by https://www.matterthespace.com/ to provide answers to your inquiries, to process your orders, as well as for the purposes of technical administration of the sites.
Provision, sale, or another form of transmission of your personal data to third parties is permissible only when the purpose is to implement the contract/sale or it is necessary for the implementation of payment and delivery or you have expressly consented to this. For example, when ordering online, https://www.matterthespace.com/ may be required to provide a supplier with your address and order details, in case delivery will be made directly from the manufacturer's factory or warehouse to you. Our suppliers receive only the information necessary to perform the assigned task. Use of the information in any other way is not permitted.
https://www.matterthespace.com/ does not exclude the possibility of internal data transmission for market research purposes. You have the right and option to prohibit the use of your data for these purposes.
https://www.matterthespace.com/ points out that at the request of the responsible institutions, we have the right, we are obliged in individual cases to provide information about data when the aim is to prosecute a crime or prevent a threat from the police authorities.
§ 3 Security and data protection
https://www.matterthespace.com/ has taken numerous security measures in order to adequately protect personal data.
Our databases are protected by the application of physical and technical security measures and processes so that access to the data is limited to persons specifically authorized for the purpose in accordance with this Data Protection Declaration. Our information system is located behind a software firewall that restricts access from other networks connected to the Internet. Access to personal data is granted only to employees who need this information to perform a specific task. Our employees are trained in the areas of security and data protection practices.
When personal data is collected from our websites, its transmission is encrypted using the industry standard Secure-Socket-Layer (SSL) protocol. Sensitive information such as credit card and bank account numbers is not collected and stored.
When communicating via e-mail, full data protection cannot be guaranteed by us.
§ 4 Cookies / Behavioral Advertising
Our sites use "cookies" for so-called behavioral targeting ("Behavioural Targeting"). These are text files through which usage data (sites visited, number of visits, time and duration of the visit, etc.) as well as usage profiles are recorded on your hard drive. These usage profiles are anonymized and evaluated in a special technical (statistical) process in order to provide the user with interest-based advertisements (eg banners) on subsequent visits to other sites. In this case, no personal data such as name, address, e-mail are stored in the cookies.
Through your browser settings, you can disable the storage of cookies.
§ 5 Your rights
At any time, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, you can request information about the stored data concerning your person, their origin and recipient, as well as about the purpose of their processing. In addition, you have the right, in the manner defined by the legislation, to have the data corrected or deleted, as well as to request a refusal to use it.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving a newsletter, please click on the "Unsubscribe" link in any of the newsletters you receive.
By registering on the site https://www.matterthespace.com/, placing an ORDER, and filling in forms with personal data, USERS declare that they agree to have all their personal data included in the database of https://www.matterthespace .com/ (the "MATTER" EOOD company) and give their express and unequivocal consent that their personal data may be stored and used by "MATTER" EOOD.
Information about the competent supervisory authority
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Headquarters and management address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Correspondence details: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2
Phone: 02 915 3 518
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. DATA CONTROLLER
WITH THIS DOCUMENT, WE PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE SITE HTTPS://WWW.MATTERTHESPACE.COM/.
THE DATA ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SITE (HEREINAFTER ALSO REFERRED TO AS "WE", "US") IS "MATTER" EOOD, EIK: 207150360, WHICH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
TO CONTACT US: "MATTER" EOOD, EIC 207150360, SOFIA, 1309, ILINDEN DISTRICT, "ZOGRAFSKI MANASTIR" ST. NO. 15, HEY@MATTERTHESPACE.COM, +359886665470.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS IT
PERSONAL DATA IS ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN IDENTIFY AN INDIVIDUAL. ANONYMOUS DATA IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS CATEGORY. WE PROCESS THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA:
COMMUNICATION DATA INCLUDES ANY MESSAGE YOU SEND TO US, WHETHER THROUGH THE COMMUNICATION FORM ON OUR SITE, BY EMAIL, MESSAGE OR POST ON SOCIAL NETWORKS OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF MESSAGE SENT. WE PROCESS THIS DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMMUNICATING WITH YOU, FOR RECORD KEEPING AND FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING IS OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, WHICH IN THIS CASE ARE TO RESPOND TO MESSAGES SENT TO US, TO MAINTAIN RECORDS AND TO CONDUCT OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
CUSTOMER DATA. INCLUDES DATA RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES, SUCH AS YOUR NAME, BILLING ADDRESS, SHIPPING ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS, OTHER CONTACT DETAILS (PHONE NUMBER), STATISTICS ABOUT YOUR PURCHASES AND OTHERS. WE PROCESS THIS DATA TO DELIVER THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES YOU HAVE PURCHASED AND TO KEEP RECORDS OF SUCH TRANSACTIONS. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING IS THE PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US AND/OR TAKING STEPS AT YOUR REQUEST TO ENTER INTO SUCH A CONTRACT.
USER DATA. INCLUDES DATA ABOUT HOW YOU USE OUR WEBSITE AND OTHER ONLINE SERVICES, TOGETHER WITH ANY DATA YOU POST ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH OTHER ONLINE SERVICES. WE PROCESS THIS DATA TO OPERATE OUR WEBSITE AND TO ENSURE THAT WE PROVIDE YOU WITH RELEVANT CONTENT, TO ENSURE ITS SECURITY, TO MAINTAIN BACKUP COPIES OF OUR WEBSITE AND/OR DATABASE AND TO ENABLE US TO MANAGE AND ADMINISTER OUR WEBSITE, OTHER ONLINE SERVICES AND BUSINESS. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING IS OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, WHICH IN THIS CASE ALLOW US TO PROPERLY ADMINISTER OUR WEBSITE AND BUSINESS.
TECHNICAL DATA. INCLUDES DATA RELATING TO THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ONLINE SERVICES, SUCH AS YOUR IP ADDRESS, LOGIN DETAILS, DETAILS OF YOUR BROWSER, DURATION OF YOUR VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE PAGES, PAGE VIEWS AND NAVIGATION PATHS, DETAILS OF THE NUMBER OF VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE, THE TIME ZONE SETTINGS AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES OF THE DEVICES YOU USE TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE. THE SOURCE OF THIS DATA IS FROM OUR ANALYTICS TRACKING SYSTEM. WE PROCESS THIS DATA TO ANALYZE THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND OTHER ONLINE SERVICES, TO ADMINISTER AND PROTECT OUR BUSINESS AND WEBSITE, TO PROVIDE RELEVANT CONTENT AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND TO UNDERSTAND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF OUR ADVERTISEMENTS. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING IS OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, WHICH IN THIS CASE WILL ALLOW US TO PROPERLY ADMINISTER OUR WEBSITE AND BUSINESS, DEVELOP OUR BUSINESS AND DETERMINE OUR MARKETING STRATEGY.
MARKETING DATA. INCLUDES DATA RELATED TO YOUR PREFERENCES FOR RECEIVING MARKETING INFORMATION FROM US AND THIRD PARTIES AND YOUR PREFERRED METHOD OF COMMUNICATION. WE PROCESS THIS DATA SO THAT WE CAN INCLUDE YOU IN OUR PROMOTIONS, SUCH AS GAMES, PRIZES AND FREE GIFTS, PROVIDE YOU WITH ADEQUATE CONTENT AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THOSE ADVERTISEMENTS ACCORDINGLY. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING IS OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, WHICH IN THIS CASE WILL HELP US TO STUDY HOW CUSTOMERS USE OUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES, DEVELOP THEM, DEVELOP OUR BUSINESS AND DETERMINE OUR MARKETING STRATEGY.
WE MAY USE CUSTOMER DATA, USER DATA, TECHNICAL DATA AND MARKETING DATA TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ADEQUATE CONTENT AND ADVERTISEMENTS (INCLUDING FACEBOOK OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENTS) AND TO UNDERSTAND THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ADVERTISEMENTS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING IS OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, WHICH ARE RELATED TO THE GROWTH OF OUR BUSINESS. WE MAY ALSO USE THIS DATA TO SEND YOU OTHER MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING IS EITHER CONSENT OR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS (NAMELY GROWING OUR BUSINESS).
We do not collect any confidential data about you. Data related to your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political views, membership in trade unions, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data are confidential. We do not collect information about criminal convictions and crimes.
Please note - where we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with this data on request, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to supply you with goods or services). If you do not provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel the product you have ordered, but if we do, we will notify you in good time.
We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected or if necessary for a purpose close in meaning to the main one. In the event that we need to use your data for an unrelated new purpose, we will notify you, setting out the legal reasons for our actions.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, but only to the extent permitted by law. We do not perform automated decision-making or automated profiling.
3. Ways of collecting your personal data:
Provided to us personally by you (for example, by filling in forms on our site or by sending emails);
We may receive data from third parties such as: analytics providers (eg Google) based outside the EU; advertising networks (e.g. Facebook) based outside the EU; search information providers (eg Google) based outside the EU; providers of technical, payment and delivery services, information brokers or aggregators.
4. Marketing communications
The legal basis for processing your personal data for the purpose of marketing communications is: Your consent or our legitimate interests (for example - to expand our business).
In accordance with the legal provisions for the protection of personal data and electronic communications, we may send you marketing communications if:
(A) make a purchase, register on our site or make an inquiry to us about our goods or services; or
(B) you have agreed to receive marketing communications, provided in both cases you have not expressly refused to receive such communications. According to legal regulations, if you are a legal entity, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. In this case, you can also opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with third parties for their marketing purposes, we will ask for your express consent.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and your profile and adding or removing the relevant fields/options to adjust your marketing preferences.
Please note - if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions such as purchases, warranty records, etc.
5. Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with the following parties:
Service providers that provide IT services and system administration;
Professional consultants, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers;
Governmental authorities that require us to report processing processes;
Third parties that acquire or merge parts of our business or assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and treat it according to the law. Third parties may only process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. Data Security
We have security measures in place to prevent the accidental loss, use, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access of your personal information. We provide access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to use such data. They are instructed to process your personal data according to our instructions and to comply with the confidentiality rules.
We have a procedure in place to deal with a suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the relevant regulators of such breaches if and when necessary.
7. Data Retention
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or to satisfy legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
When deciding how long to keep this data, we consider its amount, nature and sensitivity, the potential risk of unauthorized use or disclosure and the purposes of the processing, as well as whether they can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
Please note - tax laws require us to keep basic information about our customers (such as contact details, identity, financial and transaction details) for up to ten years after you cease to be our customer.
In certain circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes, and in such cases we may use this information indefinitely and without notifying you.
8. Your Rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data, which include the right to request access, rectification, deletion, restriction, transfer, objection to processing, data portability and (where the legal basis for processing is consent) to withdraw your consent.
See more about these rights at the following address: https://www.cpdp.bg/?p=rubric&aid=2
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us.
There is no fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). However, the law allows us to charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or is inconsistent with your request in the above circumstances.
We may need to ask you for specific information to verify your identity and to ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This security measure ensures that your personal data is not disclosed to persons who do not have the right to receive it. We may also contact you to request additional information regarding your request in order to expedite our response.
The deadline for responding to all legitimate requests is one month. If your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests and we are unable to respond within a month, we will let you know.
If you are not satisfied with the way your data is collected and used, you have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection (https://www.cpdp.bg). We would be grateful if, in the event of an objection or complaint, you would first contact us to find a way to resolve the issue.
10. Third-Party Links
This website may include links to other third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on these links or enabling them may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these websites and are therefore not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files of information stored on your computer's hard drive that record how you navigate a website so that when you visit it again, it can present you with certain options based on the information stored from your last visit. Cookies can be used for traffic analysis as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by most websites and do not harm operating systems.
If you want to change or check what type of cookies you accept, you can do so in the settings of the browser you are using. You can block all or certain cookies at any time by activating the browser setting that allows this activity. But if you block all cookies (including basic cookies), you will not be able to access all or some parts of our site.
Cookies help us understand how you use our site. This analysis helps us develop and improve the site, products, and/or services and offer you what you need.
- Session cookies: These are stored on your computer only during the web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser - they store an anonymous session ID that allows you to browse the site without having to log in each page and do not collect any personal data from your computer.
- Persistent cookies: A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the site that created it when you visit it again.
Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to use the site effectively, for example when you buy a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our site cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing or to remember where you access the Internet.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our site. They allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners.